Here are some ideas to get you started on giving Moore Love:
- Make a “to‐go” hot chocolate for your mail carrier or crossing guard on a cold day
- Leave an anonymous surprise, such as flowers or cookies, at a neighbors doorstep, with a note that gives them well wishes—and your Moore Love card.
- Shovel snow for a neighbor, or anonymously clean off a commuter’s car at the train station on a snowy afternoon.
- Write a letter to a US soldier thanking him or her for making us safe; or adopt a soldier as your pen pal at adoptaussoldier.org
- Leave a few dollars with the cashier at your favorite coffee place to pay for the customer in line behind you—don’t forget to leave your Moore Love card too!
- Visit an animal shelter and donate food or supplies
- Let someone jump in front of you in line at airport security, or the post office
- Help someone carry or load their groceries
- Mow a neighbor’s lawn while they’re out of town
- Help someone whose car is broken down
- Offer free babysitting or a dinner to a new mom
- Write a letter to someone who made a difference in your life
- Cook a meal for someone
Just because you only received one card doesn’t mean you have to stop after one kind act—keep it going and watch all your kind acts grow!